Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Hello Winston

   I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself to all of the patrons of the Winston R-6 School District.  My name is Chris Gagnon and I am happy to say that I am the new High School Principal here in Winston.  I am married to a wonderful woman named Heather and we have two beautiful (just ask me) children.  My wife and I are both graduates of local small schools and we have always enjoyed the feeling of pride and family that comes with being in small districts.
   I am very excited to be taking over the High School here.  We have many things to be exceptionally proud of in Winston.  Our students are outstanding members of our community and they continue to shine academically, athletically, and socially.  I hope that I can help to continue the tradition of excellence that Winston High School has become known for.
   This blog is one way that I hope to increase communication with the community.  I am planning on updating the blog at least weekly with some of the great things that are happening in our school.  I hope you give it a follow.  I look forward to meeting with you all soon.  It is a Great day to be a Redbird!

No comments:

Post a Comment